Me and my husband are always looking for ways to save money fast. Wa are trying to figure out how we can maximize our funds and boost our bank account. With summer fast approaching and tons of birthdays coming down the pipeline being creative in our ways to save money is a must for us. At the same time we don’t want to feel like we have to give up on living the kind of life we want to live. We are savvy with our money and how we spend it and you can be too.
You can use these 5 money boosting tips to help you boost your bank account and save money fast.
- Put your payments on auto pilot. Every time your are late making a payment you are charged a late payment fee. By putting your bills on auto pilot can save you anywhere from $5 to $25 in late payment fees.
- Save a little something every pay period. Every time you get paid you should be putting away money. Check out the 52 Week Money Saving challenge to see how you can save money fast and easily
- Use money saving apps.There are a ton of apps out there that can help you save money. These money saving apps can help you save money on the things you buy and put money in your bank at the same time. You can see my 5 favorite money saving apps here.
- Use the cash envelope system. The cash envelope system is great for keeping track of how much money you are spending every pay period.
- No spend month. Choose a month that you will not spend any money on things that are not a must. No eating out or buying new clothes. The money that you don’t spend on eating out and other things put that in your savings account.
- By incorporating just one of the tips into your daily habits can make a big difference to your bank account.
- What creative ways are you saving money to boost your bank account?
You can also find me linked at Wow Us Wednesday, Totally Talented Tuesdays, Tutes & Tips, Homemaking LinkUp, Moonlight and Mason Jars, The Dairy Of A Real Housewife, Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party, Savvy Southern Style